ZGTS Derma Roller
- R 370.00
ZGTS Derma Rollers have a nice curved design that’s pretty easy to hold and use.
Its handle is made of coloured plastic, and the roller head holds hundreds of micro needles that are made of titanium alloy.
These needles are really tough and durable, so they suit well for needling large and small areas and make this derma roller one of the longest lasting beauty tools.
ZGTS dermaroller is ideal for stretch mark removal and scar reduction treatments on any part of the body – titanium needles will ensure many months of micro-needling pleasure!
Collagen Induction Therapy commonly known as Skin Needling, Derma Needling, Micro Needling or Derma Rolling is designed to activate new collagen synthesis in the skin, which leads to younger, brighter and healthier-looking skin. The newly produced collagen and elastin helps to regenerate the skin, over time this process results in healthier skin.
No Pain feel – numbing cream will not be necessary
can be used daily on the same skin area
1 mm Derma Roller
Numbing cream maybe necessary if you have a sensitive feel
recommended use – once every 4 weeks on the same skin area
1.5 mm & 2.0mm Derma Roller
Numbing cream will be necessary
recommended use - once every 5 weeks on the same skin area
DERMA ROLLER PROVEN BENEFITS (including treatment of the following skin conditions)
- smooth fine lines and deep wrinkles
- improve skin texture
- reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, crow’s feet, laugh lines, depressed acne scars, ice pick and chickenpox scars, age spots & sun damaged skin & enlarged pores
- drastically improves the appearance of stretch marks
- stimulates Collagen production and elastin fibres
- increases the absorption of skincare products through the skin
- eliminates pigmentation spots and reduces hyper-pigmentation
- rejuvenates the skin
- Ergonomic Design
- CE certified
- In Line Needle Alignment
- Surgical Steel Needles
- Curved Plastic Handle
- Multi-Needle Roller Head
Only use Natural Skincare & Make-up after treatment.
Skincare containing toxins or harsh chemicals should be avoided after a micro needling treatment.
Instructions for use:
- Make sure that the area you are working in is impeccably clean.
- Always disinfect your Derma roller in 70% Alcohol disinfecting alcohol before use
- Never apply high pressure when rolling.
- Do Not share your derma roller with anyone.
- Do Not use on eyelids and lips.
- Do Not use on broken, irritated skin or on active acne.
- Can be used once or twice a week